- Portie: 4 personen
- Kooktijd: 20 minuten
- Bekeken: 1924 x
- McDonalds® regular Hamburger: Mix all ingredients well in a spice shaker with big enough holes to allow pepper to flow
- Makes about 3 ounces
- Use on ALL McDonald's hamburgers (unless you're allergic to msg, then just use salt and pepper
The Beef Patties:
Divide 1 lb of beef into 10 equal sized balls
- Form a patty out of each ball about 4 inches in diameter and 1/4 inch thick
- Do this on waxed paper
- Now freeze the patties for at least an hour
- (this keeps them from falling apart when you grill 'em) Obviously you'll do this in advance of "burger time"
- It is pretty tough to make patties this small, so if you come up with 9 patties, I'll forgive you
Put the dried onions in a container, oh
- like Tupperware
- and add water
- Water should be a few inches over the top of the onions
- (better to have too much water than not enough) Cover, and refrigerate about 1/2 hour
- Drain the liquid, and BAM
- you have McDonald's little baby onions
Cover again and refrigerate until 'burger time"
McDonald's® pickle slices are unique in flavor, very sour dills
- The only product I know of that comes close to the distinctive flavor is HEINZ Genuine Dills
- (original sour dill
- ) But they don't come in slices, so slice your own VERY thin
- I can't do it very well with a knife, so I use a K-tel "dial-a-slice" home vegetable slicer
- Vlasic "original" dills have that tart flavor
- Make sure they're not "kosher" dills
- Wal-Mart® carries Vlasic ORIGINAL dills, and you have to slice those too
- Use these pickles on all McDonald's® hamburgers!
Use the small, plain cheapo store brand hamburger buns
- You know, they come 8 or 12 in a pack
- Usually about 59 to 69 cents for a pack of 8
(You'll want to separate the tops, or "crowns" from the bottoms, or "heels"
- as most likely they'll be connected slightly on one edge
- ) When it's "burger time", you'll be toasting the buns
- Those instructions are coming up
- WalMart® sells a great product for regular buns---Great Value™ brand "jumbo" hamburger buns
- They're almost exactly like McDonald's® buns and a little bigger than the other hamburger buns available at your supermarket
ZIE VOLGENDE BLZ!!!
Reageer zelf op dit recept